Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hello.

Okay, I dunno if I'm supposed to post or not, but you know...Natty is considered bloggy-dead right now.

M'kay, I dunno what I'm supposed to do here, but I thought I should be granted the honor of introducing myself.

I am Dibsy, this awesome white cat that lives in a Cheerio cereal box. I like nibbling on socks, and when angered I eat pillows. I am playful and like to bite and sniff on random items, like lamps and lockers. I am curious and I have a fear of streets. Of course, if you bothered to read the side-line, you would already know this.

More info? OK, um, when I'm sad I attempt suicide by sticking myself in a peanut butter jar. I'm weird and can be a spaz. Inside my garage (cereal bowl) I have a mallet to smash random people with. I have an imaginary friend named Bibs and Spoon. I don't like to climb trees and I enjoy pranks. When I am happy I bite other cats' tails, which can get me into trouble. I am a stray and thou fore have no owner.

OK, I think this is good enough info.

May the kitten be with you,

Dibsy

7 comments:

  1. Hey! I am of the back! Oy! dibs, you can post whenever you like. Also, I like your description.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still don't understand the point of this.








    What is the point of this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee, Tracer. (can i call you tracey, btw?) Lighten a bit. There doesn't have to be a point as long as we're having fun. (revolutionary flag shows up in background)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah man. Don't be so rough. Mellow out.

    VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i sorta agree... what's up w/ no one posting anything about cats? what about ur cat likes/dislikes? why u like cats?!?! (i feel somewhat like a stalker now reading this message). anyhow, ignore the top section... what r good cat names by the way?

    ReplyDelete